Do eyelash extensions damage my natural eyelashes?
Eyelash extensions will not damage your natural eyelashes only with proper application. At Lovely Lash Long Island the experienced technicians can make it right.
How are the eyelash extensions applied?
We attach individual lash extensions to your natural lashes one by one using special adhesive. We adhere extensions about 1~2mm from your skin. Hence they don’t contact with your skin, and it is a safe and painless procedure.
How long do eyelash extensions last?
Eyelash extensions can last for more than 3 weeks. However, they are highly depending on how you take care of your lash extension and the condition of your natural lashes.
Do I need to make a reservation?
Yes, we recommend making a reservation to avoid the long waiting time, as we have to serve all our customers with reservations first. Please go to our Contact Us page to make a reservation
What should I do before my procedure?
Avoid curling your natural lashes, and do not use any lotion or oil-based cream. Remove makeup prior to your appointment.
How do I take care of my eyelash extensions?
- Avoid getting your eyelash extensions wet for the first 6 hours. We recommend keeping the eyelash extensions dry for the first 24 hours.
- Avoid going to places with extreme heat, steam room, and swimming for the first 48 hours
- Do not rub your eyes too hard
- Do not use oil based cleaner, lotion, or make up remover
- Use a small Q-tip to remove eyeliner
- Do not wear mascara
- Do not curl the eyelash extensions
What should I do if I am late to my reserved time?
If you are more than 15 minutes late, we recommend you to make a new reservation for another time. When you arrive late, it limits our time to serve you. We need enough time to do our best work so your eyelash extensions are done correctly without any rush.